At Jackson Nissan, our goal is to exceed your expectations at all times. The moment you walk into our showroom, we intend to help you find a car you'll love. Now Take A Look What We Just Got In! 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek 2.0i Premium Ice Silver Metallic New Arrival, Price Drop, Call Today 517-788-8300, BLUETOOTH, BRAKES LIKE NEW, TIRES LIKE NEW, PREMIUM VEHICLE APPEARANCE PROTECTION, Excellent Interior, Priced Aggressive, Below Market Value, Must See!, Excellent Condition, Excellent Seats, Excellent Dashboard, Excellent Panels / Headliner, Polished Exterior, Great Acceleration, Great Handling, Loaded Loaded Loaded, Excellent Paint, Excellent Trim Condition, Excellent Glass Condition, No Visible Dents, No Visible Rust, Fully Detailed, All Regular Scheduled Maintenance Performed, Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection, Dealer Maintained, Have Service Records, No Known Mechanical Problems, LIKE NEW!, EXCITING DAILY DRIVER!, PRICED TO SELL!, Perfect for Exciting & Luxurious Daily Driving, Pristine Condition, EXCEPTIONALLY WELL EQUIPPED!, Amazing Color Combo, XV Crosstrek 2.0i Premium, 4D Sport Utility, 2.0L 16V DOHC, Lineartronic CVT, AWD, Ice Silver Metallic, black Cloth, 17 x 7.0JJ Aluminum Alloy Wheels, All Weather Floor Mats.
25/33 City/Highway MPG Odometer is 27223 miles below market average!
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick Reviews:
* If you're looking for a year-round vehicle that rides and handles like a car, but can venture off-road and pack in all manner of gear, people and wet dogs, the 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek will probably fit you like a Gore-Tex girdle. Source: KBB.com
* Standard all-wheel drive; relatively strong off-road capabilities; spacious cabin; fuel-efficient hybrid version. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek is an exhilarating alternative to the compact SUVs you are used to seeing. It features a dynamic and aggressive design, with aerodynamic lines, prominent over-fenders, gorgeous wheels, and hawk-eye headlights. Uneven terrain is a breeze with the Crosstrek since it has 8.7 inches of ground clearance complimented by rugged plastic cladding on the lower body panels. Plus, its maximum cargo volume of 51.9 cubic feet gives you plenty of space for your gear. It is offered in two trims: the 2.0i Premium and the 2.0i Limited, and both share a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder, SUBARU BOXER engine with 148 horsepower and 145 lb-ft of torque. The Premium comes standard with a 5-Speed manual transmission. However, as an option you can get it with the Lineartronic Continuously Variable Transmission, which is the standard on the Limited. The Lineartronic CVT allows the Crosstrek to get an EPA estimated 25 MPG City and 33 MPG Highway, and it has a manual mode where you can use the paddle shifters for exciting precision driving. Both trims come standard with the incredible Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. The athletic grip of the XV Crosstrek makes taking corners exciting, and it has responsive handling that keeps your drives enjoyable and fun. Inside, you will experience a spacious and modern cabin, and sit in comfort on adjustable, heated front seats. Both models give you a tilt/telescopic steering wheel with integrated controls for music, Bluetooth, and cruise control. The Premium model comes with a 6-Speaker audio system that includes a CD player, auxiliary jack, USB port, iPod control, hands-free phone connectivity, and Bluetooth audio streaming from compatible phones. The Limited adds HD Radio, 4.3-inch screen, and a rear-vision camera. In addition, the Voice-Activated GPS Navigation system with 6.1-inch touchscreen is an option for both trims. New for 2014, if you opt for the navigation system it now has Aha-based integration with your smartphone. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* All new and or pre-owned vehicles advertised prices are subject to well qualified buyers with all applicable incentives, rebates and or dealer cash with approved credit through dealer lending. See dealer for