At Jackson Nissan, the goal of our our new and used car dealership is to help every driver and family locate the ideal new Nissan automobile for their lifestyle, preferences and budget. Nissan continues to lead the charge in offering an extensive array of versatile crossover utility vehicles, or CUVs. Here, we'll review some of Nissan's top crossovers: the 2020 Nissan Rogue, Murano and Kicks.
All three of these models of Nissan crossovers for sale feature 5-passenger seating and are available now at our Jackson, MI, auto dealership. We've assembled a comparison of the new Nissan Murano, Rogue and Kicks so that you can start narrowing down your options and find the right Nissan crossover for your adventures around Ann Arbor and far beyond.
||108 cubic feet
||106 cubic feet
||94 cubic feet
|Standard Cargo Space
||32.1 cubic feet
||39.3 cubic feet
||25.3 cubic feet
|Maximum Cargo Capacity
||67 cubic feet
||70 cubic feet
||32.3 cubic feet
|Available AWD System
Nissan Crossover Interiors
- Seating: All three of these Nissan crossovers present roomy 5-passenger seating in two rows. Second-row passengers will find the most space and legroom in the mid-size Murano, followed by the Rogue compact crossover and then the Kicks subcompact CUV.
- Interior Space: The space for passengers within the 2020 Nissan Rogue and Murano are quite similar, with the Murano edging out its compact sibling in part due to its wider cabin and more generous rear legroom. The 2020 Kick isn't far behind the other two models, though, thanks to its impressive 94 cubic feet of total passenger volume.
- Cargo Capacity: Are you looking to maximize cargo capacity over passenger space? Then you may want to go with the popular Nissan Rogue, as it boasts the greatest standard and maximum cargo capacity of the bunch. Next is the roomy and refined Murano mid-size crossover, with a maximum of 67 cubic feet for cargo. The subcompact Kicks can hold roughly half as much cargo as its larger CUV siblings when the vehicles' rear seats are folded.
- Infotainment: Responsive and high-powered touchscreen displays now come standard across this lineup of Nissan crossovers, as does Nissan's integrated RearView Monitor backup camera.
Nissan CUV Performance
- Engine: If you're looking for a premium two-row crossover SUV that comes standard with Nissan's tried-and-true 3.5-liter 'VQ' series of V6 engines, then get into the 2020 Nissan Murano. Both the 2020 Kicks and Rogue models utilize inline 4-cylinder engines. The larger Rogue is fitted with a 2.5-liter unit, while the lightweight Kicks packs a 1.6-liter inline-four.
- Drivetrain: When you're seeking the added all-weather traction and confidence of all-wheel drive in a new crossover, Nissan has you covered. Both the 2020 Rogue and Murano models can be had with advanced AWD that's ready for anything a Michigan winter can muster!
- Towing: The Nissan crossovers compared here are designed and engineered for hauling passengers and cargo efficiently, but the Murano and Rogue can also tow over 1,000 pounds with confidence. The Kicks subcompact CUV is not recommended for towing, but it makes for a great urban runabout.
Every new Nissan automobile, including the crossovers we've covered here, are backed by an extensive factory warranty.
- 36-month/36,000-mile basic bumper-to-bumper coverage
- 60-month/60,000-mile limited powertrain coverage
- 60-month/Unlimited-mile limited corrosion perforation warranty
- 36-month/36,000-mile roadside assistance plan
Test Drive the New Rogue, Murano or Kicks at Jackson Nissan
No matter which of Nissan's stylish and high-tech new crossovers you're after, you can find it at our new and used car dealership serving the Chelsea, MI, area. Once you've shopped and compared our selection of Murano, Rogue and Kicks crossovers for sale here on our website, head over to our dealership to secure your preferred new ride! You can schedule your test drive or just stop by when you're in the area for a closer look.
Our full-service Nissan dealership in Jackson, MI, is eager to meet the motoring needs of local drivers and families. With our competitive auto loan packages and lease specials, you could upgrade to a new Nissan with monthly payments that fit well within your budget. We invite Ann Arbor area car buyers to get a vehicle trade-in appraisal and submit a copy of our secure financing application via our website now.
More About Nissan Crossover Models